var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-30644400-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
I have taken some different pictures and I decided to change the guide, with help from Micah Gates.
The Common Pleco – Should You Buy One?
Breeding Bolivian Rams
Guide To Breeding Angelfish
Tiger Barbs – caring for and breeding them in captivity
The Bristlenose Catfish
The Convict Cichlid
The Blue Dolphin
The Red Top Zebra
Keeping & Breeding of the Egyptian Mouthbreeder
Discus – Care and Breeding Basic Fact Sheet
- Cyprinids (Such as: Barbs, Danios)
- Characins (Such as: Tetras, Hatchetfish)
- Cichlids (Such as: Angelfish, Discus)
- Anabantoids (Such as: Gourami, Siamses Fighters)
- Livebearers (Such as: Platys, Guppys)
- Killifishes (Such as: ‘Annaul fish’)
- Catfishes (Such as: Glass catfish, Suckermouth catfish)
- Different Fish (Such as: Rope fish, Puffers)
I have separated the fish into proper family names. Here you can inspect them for yourself, and make decision on whether they are suitable for your aquarium or not. For each picture there is a small table of information: size at adulthood, where they originated from, ease of keeping, which food they like, are they friendly or aggressive and water temperature.
Cyprinids? Characins? These names just separate the fish into a more organised way. Each page I have made gives a small description of each family.
If you want to borrow some of the pictures, please ask me first.
Indepth articles –